Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 6, 2008

An introduction.....

Hi! My name is Andrea, I was born in California but mostly raised in Iowa. I've lived my life in many places, but now I reside in Minnesota. I'm a daughter, a sister, and Aunt to the most amazing little girls, and the wife to the most amazing, loving man Mr. Orion Worley. Orion and I were married on July 14, 2007. We're setteling into married life back in MN, and learning what it means to make a house a home. I have the greatest friends a girl could ever as for (BESA), a love for travel and warm weather, an avid scrapbooker, and love finding great deals! Any free time I have is spent with my family and friends. In the summer find me enjoying the warm weather, in the fall cheering on the Hawks! During the winter hibernating with cider and a good book, and in the Spring waiting for the snow to melt so I can crack out my flip flops! I'm not a morning person at all (I shut the alarm off just about a million times), I spend my days downtown working at the MN District Office, I'm also plugging away at my photography business(http://andreaworleyphotography.ifp3.com/) Orion and I work with a church plant in Inver Grove Heights, we love our church! We're looking forward to a year of changes, house hunting, becoming an Aunt to baby #3, celebrating our first annaversary and embracing all that God has given me and blessed me with.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...