Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 28, 2008

It's a beautiful day!

Last weekend I spent a beautiful day with my family! I asked my family to come up for the weekend; my Sister, Mom and two beautiful nieces drove up for the weekend. It was so nice having them here, I haven't seen them all since Christmas and even though we only live a few hours away we don't get to see each other all the time. So it was a blessing to have them here for a few days. Some high lights; on Saturday my Sister and I hung out together went shopping and had lunch. It was 43 degrees in Minneapolis that day and it was beautiful. It was so great spending that afternoon with her.
My Sister and I had a little mini shoot, and I took some wonderful pregnancy pictures of her. She's 8 months prego with her 3rd baby! It's a boy! Collin Curtis Mills is scheduled to arrive on April 28th! We're excited to finally have a nephew!

I made a great dinner for my family and then my Mom & Orion killed my Sister and I in a game of Scene It! On Sunday, I made my nieces breakfast and we all headed to church. I'm so glad they came for the weekend, and I got the chance to spend some much needed "family time", they mean the world to me!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...