Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 21, 2008

Giada would be proud!

There are a few things I love, love, love...the Food Network being one of them! My Mom and love to sit and watch it for hours when she comes to visit. During the summer it was wedding cakes, and all things wedding and entertaing. Now my favs are Every Day Italian, 30 Minute Meals with Rachel Ray, Tasty Treats, and Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee.

I love to cook! It all started with baking with Grandma, and learning the true tricks to getting cheesecake as good as Great Grandmas! I knew I had "made" it when my cheesecakse and Christmas sugar cookies tasted like those of my Great Grandmas.

I have come along way from Grandma's kitchen, to my own. From trying to make a meal out of mac & cheese in my dorm room, to cooking in my very first apartment. Cooking for 1 is always a challenge and I found most of the time the foods and meals I love most are created and meant to be shared!

I felt inspired this weekend while watching Giada on Everyday Italian whip up something amazing in no time. The episode, "Cooking outside the Box" which basically was her challenge to busy people to cook something fresh in no time, and not going to the box! I myself love to cook, but find myself sometimes going to the box.

Tonight's recipe was Chicken Scallopine with Saffrom Cream Sauce; here's how we did!


Smells good....wish it was scratch n snif

fresh scallops & minced garlic


Giada's
Mine!
To all the chefs and cooks out there; Happy cooking & entertaining!

Click here for the recipe:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...