Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 11, 2008

Home Sweet Home

This weekend we are headed home to Iowa right after work for the wonderful 3 hour trip! I'm so excited because I haven't been home since Christmas. I enjoy going home whenever I can, I come from a tight knit group. So it's hard to be away even though I only live just across the border. I've seen my Sister and my Mom since then but none of the rest of the family. I'm so excited to see my "little" brothers, who aren't so little these days considering they are much taller than I am.
Home
This weekend we're celebrating my nieces 5th Birthday! Yesterday she turned five years old, I can't even believe it. I was reminiscing with my Sister last night about the day she told me she was going to have a baby, and the day Jocelynn (my niece) was born. So much has changed since then, she's pretty adorable and she shares my love for shoes!

Jocelynn Faith

It'll be one exciting weekend! My sister is very prego and due on April 28th, we're getting closer and closer to have a newphew! I'm also looking forward to seeing my cousin Jeff's new baby boy Brody! With all these new additions it's exciting to make it home.

Toodles!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...