Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 22, 2008

Only 3 More Days!

It's getting so close now, I am getting VERY excited! We are still packing the apartment up, and making all the arrangements for electricity, water, etc. I never realized all that would go into buying our first house. The process of looking at houses was pretty painless but the paper work and all the preparation that goes into a mortgage is amazing!
I think I've signed my name about a million times, it's good practice for me since I haven't quite got down signing "Andrea Worley" to things. Everything considered we are excited to be moving on Friday, and about this house our home! I can't wait to paint! We will be busy Worleys from now until we are done moving! If anyone wants to come move boxes just let us know!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...