Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 21, 2008

#6

This fall I'll be making my 6th trip down aisle as a bridesmaid in my friends wedding. Not only is this my sixth time but this wedding is so special it's taking place on my birthday! October 18, 2008 one of my good friends will get married, and I will turn 26! I can't think of a better way to spend my birthday than celebrating in such a joyful way with friends and watching Orion and I's two friends get married.


I really love being a bridesmaid, I love weddings, getting dressed up fancy, and seeing my friends so happy and so in love. I love helping my friends make their wedding day special, and being there for them on such a great day!

Orion and I are both in this wedding, I'm super excited to walk down the aisle with him in our coordinating out fits!


And even though I have a closet full of bridesmaid dresses this time I get to wear a great dress, in a color that I haven't yet (chocolate brown).
(My fun dress)

It's really going to be a fun time. The wedding is taking place in New Hampshire, Orion and I are going to make it a long weekend and spend some time on the East coast for my birthday as well. I'm really looking forward to this wedding, it couldn't of happened to two better people.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...