Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 3, 2008

Recipe Box

I came home last night and as I always do I catch up on my cooking shows from that afternoon, my favs; Semi-homemade, 30 Minute Meals and Everyday Italian! Last night it was Sandra and everything semi-homemade. I've been pretty hooked on her for a while. She does everything so simple, and it reminds me of the way my Mom cooks. She adds a great flair to everything she does. And makes something not so seemingly fantastic, absolutly wonderful. And, I love her table scapes, she did a really cool black & white themed one last night. It made me want to run out and buy all new dishes! The show was called Midnight Musical, and she made some awesome recipes. I can't wait to make these for Hubby! Take a look; these amazing Balsamic Roasted Onions ;



and finished it off with the main dish; a Bleu Cheese Crusted Filet Mignon
If I didn't already have a roast going for dinner I would for sure make this. I think I'll save it for a "special" occasion or maybe just a night for the two of us.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...