Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 19, 2008

It's A Boy!

He's finally here!
Collin Curtis Mills
April 19th, 2008
Born at 10:45pm
8 lbs. 11 oz.
20 inches long

I'm the proud Aunt to Collin Curtis Mills. This is my sister's 3rd child, and we've been waiting for him for a long time! He's already made quite that grand entrance already. My sister has two other little girls, her births with both of them from water breaking to birth was about 3 hours each. I've never heard of that, and most preggo don't have a baby in 3 hours. But, I guess my sister was lucky the first two times.

Late Friday night my Sister's water broke and when I called her early Saturday morning I figured that she would have had the baby by then with her track record. Much to my surprise he still was not here. Her contractions weren't very close and I could tell by talking to her that she was tired already and wished he was here.

Finally at 8pm I called again, still no baby! One thing is for sure he doesn't seem to want to come out. I finally got a call at 11:15pm from my Mom telling me that he was finally here! He has tons of hair, looks like his Daddy and hasn't cried at all. Baby, Mom and Dad are all doing well. I can't wait to get home to meet the new little guy, and to find out what life is like with a nephew! It's going to be fun, pictures are on their way!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...