Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 15, 2008

My Pageant ReSale


My Pageant Resale is a collection of items from my pageant days that I've decided to sell in hopes that another lucky gal would have some great success just like I did from these items. 

Items will be taken down after being sold, and new items will be added as they come.(I'VE GOT A BIG CLOSET TO CLEAR OUT!!!)

These items are sold on a first come first serve basis. If you are interested in an item please email me with the item desired, if you are the first to email about the item I will then send you a Paypal request for payment and ship it out to you for FREE! 

Please email me at andreaworley[at]live[dot]com 


Cassandra Stone size:8 (beading all over bodice, fades from light to dark turquoise)Worn twice for a pageant.

Sean Mehta navy blue fades from light to darker blue, allover beading, backless. Size: M Worn twice for a pageant. 

Alyce Designs size:6 (white beading, with daises scattered all over the bodice, full tulle skirt and chiffon) Worn once. Great for a Teen Pageant. 

WinWear Suit size: 6 Worn twice in a pageant. 

Mainframe Green Suit size: M Worn once. Great for a teen pageant. 

City Triangles Red Suit w/ black piping size: 9 (runs small) Winner of Interview Award. Worn once.

Colorifics size: 8M 
Wildrose size: 8.5 


Blue Silver Dress Size S Collection blue/silver off the shoulder (great for a Teen) size: 6 Won title in this dress. 


White Michaelangelo Crystal Studded Shoes. Heel 1 inch high. Size 8M 
Black Mossissmo Shoes. Never worn, only to try on. Size 7.5 Perfect for talent or Opening number.


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...