Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 14, 2009

Andrea & Orion (this is fitting for Today)

Happy Valentines Day everyone! I hope you and yours have some amazing plans today, even if it's just staying at home and spreading the love that way! Either way, tell your Hubby or wife how much you love them and how much they mean to you. taken the night we got engaged!

Andrea & Orion

This is kind of like the 25 things - except there are pre-decided questions and it's about you and your significant, not just you. Come on, play along - inquiring minds want to know! ;-)


What are your names: Andrea & Orion

♥ What are your middle names? Marie & Quartez

♥ How long have you been together? Married almost 2 years, together 4 years.

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? 5 months

♥ Who asked who out? He asked me out one day after church...

♥ How old are each of you? He is 31 and I am 26!

♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most? We see mine the most, Orion's sisters live in Texas.

♥ Do you have any children together? Not yet.

♥ What about pets? Yes, the adorable Bentley!

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Currently, being laid off from my job has been the hardest on us.

♥ Did you go to the same school? No, he grew up in Oklahoma and I'm from Iowa.

♥ Are you from the same home town? No

♥ Who is the smartest? probably Me.

♥ Who is the most sensitive? Oh gosh, I am for sure!

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? we don't really eat out much but when we do, it's probably Old World Pizza or Subway

♥ Who has the craziest ex? The good thing is, neither of us really have exes.....

♥ Who has the worst temper? Orion for sure, a realization that came after marriage.

♥ Who does the cooking? I do mostly, Orion loves my cooking... so I love to do it.

♥ Who is more social? Orion is for sure!

♥ Who is the neat-freak? Me for sure! Orion is the exact opposite of this question.

♥ Who is more stubborn? Me.

♥ Who hogs the bed? Orion. He's more of a cuddler, and he snores!

♥ Who wakes up earlier? Orion. We both wake up at the same time cause I drive him to the train every morning, but then I go back to sleep when I get home.

♥ Where was your first date? We went to dinner at McCormick & Schmicks in Minneapolis, then we went to my Best friends house and watched a movie and had a fire alarm go off and we had to evacuate the building. After that we headed home. :) So fun!

♥ Who has the bigger family? I do for sure with 4 siblings, 3 step siblings, and a whole ton of extended family.

♥ Do you get flowers often? No, not really.

♥ How do you spend the holidays? Holidays have been kinda hard since we got married, trying to take time off to travel. Usually we see my family. But this year we're headed to Oklahoma and making the rounds....

♥ Who is more jealous? I don't think either of us are jealous people.

♥ How long did it take to get serious? We dated for a little over two years.... and spent 13 months dating long distance....but I knew I wanted to marry Orion a month after we started dating.

♥ Who eats more? Orion.

♥ Who does/did the laundry? I usually do it... Orion will help me fold it though...in most cases.

♥ Who’s better with the computer? Me

♥ Who drives when you are together? Orion does. I hate driving.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...