Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 6, 2009

My 1st Blogaversary!

A blog (a contraction of the term "Web log") is a Web site, usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse-chronological order. "Blog" can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog.

Happy 1st blogaversary to "Worley House"!!! I started writing a blog on my myspace page, and decided after many family members who didn't have myspace and couldn't read the blog I began searching for other ways to write where they could all see it. Ta DA.... here's where blogger came in!I went through several name ideas before settling on this name, and finally decided that even though I am the writer and poster of all the blogs, that my life is really about two things: 1.) my Jesus and 2.) my Husband..... I really wanted this blog to reflect for the most part those two things, and my life and happenings. Thus, Worley House it was titled. I started writing here on 2.06.2008, my first post as an introduction to myself and Orion followed by our very wonderful wedding video for all to see.

My purpose, was just to continue with my random thoughts on life, love and other mysteries.... and use this blank space to talk about our lives, what's happening and keeping families and friends updated. I've always been a journal girl, I've kept a journal for every year of my life since I was in 5th grade. So writing thoughts comes very naturally, public writing of thoughts not so much. But, in the last year this blog has become a journal, a teaching tool, somewhat therapeutic for me, and given me something to look forward to in getting it all out.
Sometimes the posts are teaching, or thought provoking, and sometimes they are super random and varied, and sometimes they ooze with fabulosity when talking about pageants and other girly things. Either way, I have enjoyed writing all 255 of them!

While, I don't know every single one of the readers of "Worley House" I do know some of you. But, no matter who you are or where you're reading from I just want to say that I appreciate all of you, your comments, and your prayers. In the last few months and weeks some of my most personal thoughts have come out of my mouth and onto the pages of this blog, and while although they are deeply personal there is something freeing and liberating about writing, and thank you for being the audience to share them with.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...