Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

February 12, 2009

Today.....

I actually got up at a decent time, made breakfast, and watch the Today Show.....

I took Bentley in for his first grooming. It was a suggestion made by the vet to help stop his ear infections. And since I'd been wanting to get him groomed for a while against Orion's wishes, this was a perfect reason to tell Orion why he needed the grooming. But I didn't know I would feel so sad leaving him there, when they asked me to leave......

I took my car in for an oil change, and came out with 10 other problems. Why is that?

I went to 4 different stores trying to find Orion's valentines gift....after the 4th I found it......

I payed bills, something I hate doing......

I gushed over new lenses, and flashes at Best Buy.......

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...