Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 13, 2012

{DIY} Damask Place Cards

I made some pretty place cards for my Easter table using my Letterpress machine and some new printing plates they sent me. Let me show you some fun little place cards you can make for your next dinner party or special occasion.

Here's what I used:
Lilac Construction paper

Using my disc envelope dies I cut out six of these shapes to write the names of my guests on. They looked like this after I cut them all out, 

Photobucket

Then using a green Sharpie, I wrote all the names of my guests on each one. 

Photobucket

I used the Damask printing plates, to print a background onto my place cards. I love this printing plate, I've been eyeing it for a while. It comes with a few other vintage printing plates included in the set like a crown, bird cage and old chair. So me! 

Photobucket

I used the bright green ink and put it on my printing plates before running them through the machine. 

Photobucket

Do this as many times as you need for your cards. I needed six, so I ran it through my machine and printed six of them. Here they are, aren't they pretty:

Photobucket

Attach the scalloped cards to the top of your place cards, using some small foam squares. You can buy these at any craft store. They will look like this, when you're done;

Photobucket

Then place them on top of your table for your guests, I choose to put them on top of some bright blue napkins. 

Photobucket

So pretty. They made my Easter table extra special this year. 

*****
April is printing plate month at Lifestyle Crafts. You can snag yourself some pretty printing plates too, and get them for 20% off using my code: WORLEYHOUSE at check out!

Photobucket

Go here to check out all the printing plates they have to offer. 


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...