Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 19, 2012

{Headed to SNAP!}

Today I'm joining my friend Destiny and we're headed to a blogging conference in Salt Lake City called; SNAP! 


Last year I attended my first blog conference here in Arizona! It was a great experience meeting other bloggers, networking and learning from some really inspiring women!

This year SNAP is a 3 day conference, and I'm excited to meet up with some of the ladies I met last year and connect with some new faces!

I'm excited about taking a photography course, hearing some awesome speakers and growing once more! If you wanna follow along with me you can joining me on Instagram {@photosbyandrea} and on Twitter {@andreaworley}.

I'll be posting pictures and thoughts there from the weekend, and when I get back I'll have a full blog post re-cap! Also, when I get back we'll have that fun little giveaway for Facebook fans! If you don't already like our page on Facebook go here and like!  Thanks everyone for taking this little journey!

Oh- and If you're going to SNAP too let me know, tweet me and we'll connect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...