Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 20, 2012

Sesame Noodles with Grilled Veggies

Photobucket

This recipe came to me by default, I was trying to make one of Pioneer Woman's recipes when I realized I didn't have all the ingredients on hand that she had in her recipe. I went through my pantry and found things that I did have on hand to improvise and created a new dish that my whole family loves!

Ingredients

2 red bell peppers sliced thin
1 green pepper sliced thin
1 zucchini chopped
1 yellow squash chopped
2 carrots sliced thin

4 green onions sliced and set aside

Sesame seeds for garnish

1 package whole wheat spaghetti noodles cooked according to package directions

Chop all your veggies up, I like to grill them in my grill pan. But you could also steam them if you like to cook them. While they are cooking start cooking your pasta according to the package. 

While those are cooking assemble the sauce. 

Sauce Ingredients
2/3 cup Soy Sauce
1/4 cup KRAFT Toasted Asian Sesame Dressing
1/4 cup White Wine Vinegar 
2 Tbs. olive oil
1tsp. hot sauce (use any that you like)
1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes

Mix all the sauce ingredients together and set aside. 

Once the pasta is done drain and put into a large serving dish. Then add your grilled veggies to the pasta, and pour your sauce over the top. Toss all together. Once completely coated in the sauce add the green onions on top and sprinkle sesame seeds on top for garnish. 

Eat & Enjoy!

I've also made this dish another way without the veggies and just substituted grilled chicken for the veggies. 

Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...