Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 6, 2012

Whole Wheat Pasta with Sausage & Veggies

Photobucket

I've been cooking a lot lately, trying new things and trying lots of new recipes. Some have been hit and miss with my family, but this one was a hit so I thought I'd share it with you. 

These flavors came together as well on the plate as they did in my mind when I was coming up with this recipe. This was one of those use "what you have already" on hand to make something yummy. Enjoy!

Here's what you'll need:
1 green bell pepper, chopped
1 red bell pepper, chopped
1 yellow onion, chopped
1 Kielbasa Sausage, quartered 
1 package whole wheat spaghetti
1 jar marinara sauce
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning

Here's what you'll do:
Cook pasta according to package directions.

In another pan cook the sausage till cooked through. Then add the peppers and onion to the same pan and cook together. You'll add the sauce next and the seasoning and stir together. Cook till just bubbly and warm. 

Plate and serve. 

Enjoy! 


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...