Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 3, 2013

Mini Love Note Mailbox

Today I want to share with you a quick and simple Valentine's Day craft you can make for your kiddos. I love the idea of making special little things for my kiddos during the holidays to get them involved and excited.

Photobucket

This week Lifestyle Crafts released their Love Notes Collection for Valentine's Day. An awesome little collection of Valentine's Day inspired die cuts and printing plates. Today I'm using the mini mailbox die cut to make a simple little mailbox.

I whipped up this little mini mailbox with the idea in mind that I would put a little love note to Ava or piece of candy in there everyday till Valentine's Day. Each day she could open it and find a special treat till Valentine's Day, sorta like a Valentine's Day advent.

I love how simple it was to put together. I ran my dies through my letterpress machine, and then assembled it. I used the Sticky Thumb tape runner to hold everything together.

Photobucket

Now, it's all ready to fill with notes and treats come February 1st! I love this little idea so much, and I think my little one is going to have a lot of fun opening it everyday.

Photobucket

Photobucket


If you're looking to scoop up some of these awesome dies for yourself use my code: WORLEYHOUSE for 20% off your purchases.
Photobucket

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...