Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 15, 2013

scenes from the weekend via instagram.

our weekends have been laid back, no plans, just trying to figure out life with two babies.

here's some of my fave snippets.

Photobucket Photobucket
friday afternoon paiting. learning to make some better eating choices, seeing how i ate a whole lotta sweets during my pregnancy. time to get back on track.

Photobucket Photobucket
making cookies with my girl. she's loves it, but i think she likes licking the beaters more. either way we're bonding and i love it. make my miss america predictions in my little notebook.

Photobucket Photobucket
i have a son. i have two kids, still wrapping my mind around that most days. it's starting to sink in. ava likes to line things up in a row. can't say i blame her. ;)

follow me on instagram here @photosbyandrea

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...