Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 14, 2013

Valentine's Day Cookie Favors with Lifestyle Crafts

Happy Monday lovelies! Valentine's Day is just one month away! Can you believe it? Today I wanted to share with you a quick and simple favor idea you can make for those Valentine's Day play dates, or small gifts you can give to teachers or friends.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Using the food tray die cut from Lifestyle Crafts I cut out these adorable trays for my cookies. I used plain white card stock, but you could use any color you'd like. Once assembled together, I added some store bought cookies inside my trays. They are big enough for two of these cookies, you could also add small candies too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also added some red and white bakers twine and tied it around the tray and finished with a bow.

I scooped up this twine at the dollar spot section of Target. Go now and get some for yourself! 

Photobucket

Add a small note or card and you've got the perfect small gifts for parties, friends, co-workers or adorable teacher gifts for your kids to give! 

Photobucket
Use my code for 20% off your purchase from Lifestyle Crafts




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...