Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 12, 2013

Valentine's Day Fashion for Your Kids

I love holidays, and I love holidays even more with kids around. With just a little over a month before Valentine's Day it's time to start thinking about how to celebrate with your kids, and what over the top cheesy things you're going to dress them in, right?!

I love a good excuse to splash a big giant heart into their wardrobe! I'm a big fan of hearts, sparkles, and cute lil' sayings on their attire for the occasion. Here's a little round up of some fun attire to deck your little ladies & gents in for Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day for Your Little Sweet Hearts



Girls can be easy to shop for in general, and especially for Valentine's Day. Love these little heart glitter clips, and the hearts on the tights...dying!

We can't forget the boys either! Now, that we have a boy I'm slowly starting to find some cute duds for our little man. Sometimes it's hard to find cute things for boys but I love what I was able to find for this collection, for your little heart breakers. Enjoy!

Valentine's Day for your Little Heart Breakers



What about you, do you dress your kiddos for the holiday seasons in fun little things? Where are you fave places to shop? Have I converted you to start dressing your kiddos and having fun with each holiday? Tell me in the comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...