Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 22, 2013

Introducing 5 Questions for the Blogger Series

Remember that time I did a series called Blog Roll Monday here on the blog? Well, now that I've introduced you to all my fave blogs it's time to take it a bit deeper & have some fun. I'm introducing a new series to the blog that I'm really excited about on May 1st! 

5 Questions for the blogger will showcase some of mine & your favorite bloggers, asking them 5 fun questions in hopes to get to know them better. Some of them you'll know, and others you'll be discovering for the first time but my hope is that you'll find another inspiring blogger and share the love. 

Join me back here Wednesday, May 1st for my first interview with one of my fave DIY bloggers! 

Happy Monday friends! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...