Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 3, 2014

Coffee Date: A Post Holiday Hangover.

Hello friends.
It's the first Friday of a brand new year. Full of freshness and new possibility. This year I want to try and commit to having our weekly coffee date every year and not miss this time of connection.

 (Ava and I making ornaments at Z's birthday party)

With that being said, if we were having coffee today I'd tell you that I am currently in a post holiday hangover. One that has been overly extended by the fact that I am still at my parents house. We've been trying to make it home to Arizona for two days now. I'm in this crazy limbo where it's already 4 days into the new year and I haven't been home yet. 

I haven't taken down my Christmas decor, the mail I am sure is piling up and I'm not sure if I should un pack and just settle in or when we will get home.  
 (sneak peek from Zane's birthday party)

So because of all that, I feel like I'm kinda teetering on it still feels like vacation but it's not and I can't wait to get home to our house, our beds and resume life. When I'm at my parent's house I kinda lose all sense of what day it is. It's not my normal routine, nothing is in place and I kinda enjoy that for a bit. But after two weeks I'm ready to get back home. Clean up my house, get things in order and get back to our regularly scheduled program if you know what I mean. 
(my sister and I in matching jammies on Christmas Eve.)

If we were having coffee today, what would you tell me? How was your Christmas, how was your New Years? 

Linking up today with Alissa from Rags to Stitches blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...