Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

January 27, 2014

Monday Morning, Sick babies, Give Me Jesus + Coffee.

Sunday my kids woke up with running noses and coughs. Today the baby was awake before the sun was up. 

Crying and not feeling his best. Today calls for lots of Jesus and coffee. I already feel like I've been up for a million hours and it's only 10 am. It sure feels like it should be 4pm. 

I don't know about you but I don't like when my kids are sick, it takes a tole on the whole house. But it's a good reminder to slow down and take care of what matters most. 

Did you watch The Bachelor Wedding last night? I did, it was so awesome to see a Christ centered wedding on t.v. and it was beautiful. 

This morning I read this post and it challenged me even more about this community, I hope it encourages you as well. 

Happy Monday friends, how was your weekend?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...