Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 31, 2008

Daily Fix.

I usually do this at night when I get home, after dinner. But, as you may have guessed my morning routines have changed a bit in the last week. Now, I am enjoying morning runs, coffee, and my devotions. It has been wonderful for me, and in light of recent circumstances in my life even better to spend those mornings with Jesus and Bentley.
I pray that as I go through this, I learn a lot about myself, my husband, and where God has us now. Where he wants us to be, and what he has next. I pray that I am open to all that he would want to teach me during this time, or any other time in life for that matter. I pray against bitterness in my heart, I pray for purity in my actions when dealing with the thoughts, feelings, and people who have hurt me through this process.
I pray I find peace in all of it, and I pray for direction. I just wanted to say thank you to all of our family and friends who have been so supportive of us during the last week. Thank you for all your prayers, and your continued prayers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...