Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 3, 2008

Working girl travels to Kansas City

It's almost 8:30 PM, we rolled into Kansas City around 5 PM. Got settled and then headed out for dinner. Now, we're back at the hotel, I am blogging and relaxing. I am missing my home, my hubby and my puppy. We're headed back to Minneapolis tomorrow morning. I can't wait to be home.
All my days running together...it hardly feels like the weekend. And by the time I get home there won't be much of one left either really. But I am thankful for the trip, I learned a lot...so it was worth the trip. I've been also learning a lot about my c0-workers, and bonding! Now it's off to settle into this hotel bed, and get some sleep!
xoxo
AW

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...