Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 2, 2008

Hey it's October!

Yes, it's true....and that makes me excited.... here's a couple reasons why:






1. October is my birth month! That's right peeps it's only 16 more days till my birthday! I love birthdays, not just my own but in general! I love the idea of your own day, just for you to celebrate how you want to. A whole day devoted to you! It comes once a year and that's just enough for me!

2. October is Breast Cancer Research & Awareness month! It's a disease and research I am passionate about. So go out and buy yourself something Pink, to support the cure. And check out The Susan G. Komen Foundation for more ways that you can get involved!


3. October is the 1st Anniversary of my photography business. 1 year ago this month I opened officially for business, it's been awesome. To find out more, and to get the scoop on all my anniversary specials check out my photography blog for the skinny!



xoxo

AW

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...