Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 7, 2008

I'm Alive.....

I'm definitely back in Minnesota..... I've been sick for the past couple days. I'm feeling a little bit better but very overwhelmed at the sight of my desk and inbox. Not to mention the blinking voice mail light on my phone that I've been avoiding thus far.
This week is not a week for the sick, this week of all weeks if my busiest week! Miss Twin Cities is this week! I've got rehearsals every night this week, and a pile of work to do for our silent auction. But... it's going to be good people! BIG news... we're crowning 2 girls this year! Miss Twin Cities, and the 1st ever Miss Capital City! I'm so excited. Here's a little preview from Sunday's rehearsal:
Seriously... get your tickets now cause there's only 20 seats left! And there are some sweet items up for silent auction, bring your money and get your bidding faces on!
I leave you now to try and get somethings done before my week gets away from me for real! Toodles!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...