Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

October 31, 2008

Fantastic Friday

It's Friday, the end of a crazy week! It's Halloween too. I've always loved getting dressed up as a kid, this year I won't be doing any dressing up. Hubby isn't to big into the whole Halloween thing, (he didn't even want to carve pumpkins) that's ok, I'm thinking a movie might be in order tonight for us. Since we haven't bought any candy for trick or treaters either. I am at a coffee shop right now "working" on photography stuff. And enjoying this, what you see above. Here's what's on my plate for the weekend:
Saturday morning I will be enjoying brunch along with the other Miss Twin Cities ladies as we sign contracts for Sara (Miss Capital City) for the year. It's going to be fun, and I can't wait to see the ladies. I haven't seen them since pageant day. It's been a little chaotic in my life since.
Saturday afternoon I'll be heading to Jimmy and Jessie' MN wedding reception. Orion is working Saturday morning and into the afternoon. So I'll be solo for the day.
Later on I'm baking up a super cake for Orion's birthday on Sunday. He turns 31! We're going to have a small little gathering of friends, he's not really into parties but he indulges me anyway since I love birthdays and making the people in my life feel special when it's "their" day. I'm excited to relax with friends, it's been a crazy week for me. Happy Friday people, and Happy Halloween!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...