Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 9, 2008

{Christmas Playlist}

There's a few things I LOVE about Christmas, and Holiday music is one of them. I wait for the first of December so I can turn on the radio and hear Christmas music blasting all month long. I love everything about this time of year, the white lights, the trees, the smell of cookies, and cinnamon! Here's a few of my favorite Christmas songs:

{Christmas Playlist}
1. O Holy Night- by far my favorite Christmas Carol
2. Santa Baby- just a fun song, so cute!
3. Baby It's Cold Outside- Orion and I sing this together, it's cute!
4. All I want for Christmas Is You!- Mariah Carey.... also one of my all time favs!
5. My Grown Up Christmas List- I love this song, it's inspiring to me
And, if you want some recommendations on what albums to buy for your Christmas Party this year, here's a few of my favs!
1. These are the Special Times- Celine Dion
2. Merry Christmas- Mariah Carey
3. White Christmas- Martina McBride
4. Nsync* Christmas- you think I'm joking...but it's awesome.
5. Jessica Simpson's Christmas album...has some really cute songs on it.
Happy baking, hanging lights, wrapping presents and decorating your tree!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...