Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 11, 2008

With out.

It's almost 8:30 am here in Minneapolis, and I am sitting in Caribou. I've already been up since 6 am! Most of you are thinking... what's the big deal I do this daily. And, it's not a big deal it's just not my normal routine, but today I am up and at it. I decided to get a jump start on my day, since yesterday I was lazy enough for both Hubby and I. However, I did do 3 loads of laundry!

Since I decided to be productive, in all my hurrying this morning to get Hubby to the train on time I forgot the 1 thing, I need to survive the day: my planner! Oh my goodness, my life revolves around that little pink book. Now, I am sitting here trying to remember all the things I put on my "to-do" list for the day. All the things I wanted to accomplish today, and phone calls to make. I can't recall it all, that' s why I have a planner in the first place...right?!?

I remember loosing my planner when I was in High School, and feeling pretty lost. How was my homework going to get done with out it? It'll teach me a lesson in putting it back in my purse when I'm done with it.

So today, I am without.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...