Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 17, 2008

The Graduate.

My wonderful friend Julie graduated from nursing school this past Saturday! She's super woman, and I'll tell you why! Not only has she been going to school for the last couple years full time, she's a Mommy of two beautiful boys, and a wife! I don't know how she did school full time, worked, and had time to be a Mommy & Wife! That's why she's Super Woman to me, I admire her so much for seeing her dream and going after it even though there might have been all these other things in life at the time that could have made her change her mind. She went for it, and now after all that hard work she's done! I'm so proud of her! She's going to make an amazing nurse. She starts her new job in January!Isn't she the hottest Nurse you've ever seen?!!?
I think so!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...