Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 15, 2008

A few things...

This is my favorite time of year! I love December 1st, and the whole Holiday season. Here's just a few reasons why I love this time of year:
Christmas cookies
Pretty white lights
Decorating my tree, house, and just about anything else for Christmas
The smells of cinnamon & vanilla
Wrapping presents
My family Christmas day
Spending the holidays with my hubby
Making, addressing, and sending out the perfect Christmas card to friends & family
Making home made holiday gifts
The 1st Snowfall
Christmas music playing through out my house
Watching Miracle on 34th Street
Downtown Minneapolis at Christmas time
Candy Canes
Taking pictures in the snow
Blogging about all things Christmas! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...