Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 2, 2008

Coming to a Christmas Card for You!

A little Christmas card preview! Orion and I finished pictures for our Christmas cards over the Thanksgiving Holiday! One, of my favorite things about being married and the Holiday season is sending out the "annual" Christmas card! Now, granted this is my 2nd year doing this, so it's all the more exciting and I wanted to do something different this year than last. Last year we (and when I say "we" I mean, "I" and Hubby shows up for the picture and I do the rest) sent out our wedding photo. So this year it's fun to do something else.
Us, with Mr. Bentley! The newest addition to the Worley house! We had to get a picture, and include him in the fun! Just wait for yours in the mail!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...