Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 27, 2009

Blog Roll Monday: Bakerella

If you love to bake, then this blog is for you!
I came across this blog through yet another blog I read. I love to cook, but I love, love
love to bake! I don't really like to eat much of it but I love getting creative
with my sweets!
Bakerella, is the cutest little baking blog around, and if you don't believe me check
her out and see for yourself!
She makes these adorable "cupcake pops" they are her signature!
They are pretty much the cutest thing I have ever seen! She has a ton of great
fantastic tips, recipes and pretty cool photography too of her sweets.
Jump on over to her blog, and see how you too can make these pretty treats!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...