Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 3, 2009

Kisses & Disses

This Kisses & Disses comes a little later in the day, but hey it's still Friday for a few more minutes.

KISSES, to a really productive day of 4 loads of laundry and cleaning my house top to bottom!
KISSES, day 1 of living healthier.
KISSES, to a really great night, with a really great friend. Thank you Karen, love ya!
KISSES, a week full of many convos between me and God, and a new perspective on things!
KISSES,
to my interview this week...still keeping my fingers crossed!
******
DISSES, the snow forecast that's coming this weekend, I just want to put out my BBQ and patio set.
DISSES, Hubby having to work on Saturday.
DISSES, paying bills this week!
DISSES, to not getting to do anything fun with my tax refund this year.
DISSES,
not getting to go on vacation this year! I am seriously bummed...hopefully things will change.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...