Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Today, I am reminded of just how significant what Jesus did over 2000 years ago and how it's still important and relevant today! Today, is a day for new beginnings and forgiveness! I hope that you and yours are blessed today to know the love of Jesus and what he did on the cross for you today!

Out of everything we've been through in the last few months, I am reminded that the love of Christ and what he did on the Cross is much bigger than all of that.

I am blessed with an amazing Husband, an amazing family to support Orion and I, and some pretty great friends who have blessed us and loved us along the way, you know who you are!

Thank you Jesus, for your faithfulness to us!

Happy Easter! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...