Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

April 16, 2009

Tasty Thursday- Get Grillin'

Since it's been so nice outside here in MN these past couple days, I made Hubby get the grill out from hiding last Sunday! Since then, we've been grillin'. Hubby jokes, with me and says I'd grill everything if I could! It's true, I do love to grill. Everything tastes better on the grill. Tonight's menu is grill inspired, here's what we're having:

Spicy Grilled Chicken
cover chicken on both sides evenly with
Red pepper flakes
Mrs. Dash Spicy mix
Paprika

Grilled Red Potatoes
slice & dice 4 red potatoes
put in foil packets, drizzle with Olive Oil
evenly cover with
Italian Seasoning
Garlic powder
Parsley Flakes

Mixed Green Salad
Spinach & Romaine lettuce
cut up any of your fave veggies
toss & dress!
mmmm...very tasty!








LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...