Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 7, 2012

Dollar Store Purchases Worth Buying

I love a good deal, a great bargain! I also love shopping the Dollar Spot at Target and my local Dollar Tree and finding great deals on things as well. Today I've rounded up 15 of my favorite items worth purchasing at Dollar Tree Stores.

Some things aren't worth buying, and some are. Here's my top 15 purchases I buy often that have proven to be great deals for me and my family.

Photobucket
These are great, I have bought several of them in different sizes and colors to help organize our home.

Photobucket
Don't buy your tissue paper anywhere else! $1 for 38 sheets, you'd pay way more at Target.

Photobucket
I scored some awesome wrapping paper, they even have a lot of contemporary designs you wouldn't think they would. But for $1 per roll you can't go wrong.

Photobucket
Again, tape for $1 you can't go wrong. Don't buy this anywhere else it's just robbery.

Photobucket
Whenever we have parties, this is where I go. No where else they have all you need and again such a great price. They have a lot of different colors to choose from too.

Photobucket
When Ava started getting into dress up I started buying these dress up necklaces and bracelets from the Dollar Tree. Budget friendly, and if she breaks one I can go back and get more for just a buck!

Photobucket
Great selection of coloring books, kids always go through them so fast and at a dollar we can buy a lot at one time instead of paying $3 per coloring book like you would other places. It just makes sense. Word to the wise, don't buy crayons there they aren't worth it. 

Photobucket
Paper towels and napkins, this is where I go to buy mine. Bounty paper towels I love'em. 

Photobucket
I love these straw wreaths, they can be used for so many crafty projects. This is where I bought mine to make this wreath last summer. 

Photobucket
If you're moving this is the place to go to buy your packing tape. Don't pay more than $1, it holds up just as great as any other brand.

Photobucket
Is your shower curtain liner nasty? Head to the Dollar Tree and get yourself a new one ASAP to replace that one. Simple, cheap and just a dollar. 

Photobucket
These are what I buy every. time. No more paying over a dollar for these. They are just as good as any other brand and are cheaper than any store brand you can get.

Photobucket
Need some shelf liner? Go here to get it, simple and affordable.

Photobucket
These are great and I get them a lot for craft projects, hostess gifts and they are awesome when you need just 1 more mug! 

Photobucket
Whenever I need these for meals to go, or to take a meal to a family this is where I go to get them. Also buy your tin foil here too to cover those pans. Brand name, $1 simple as that! 

What about you, do you love the Dollar store as much as I do? What are you fave things to buy there? Tell me in the comments below. Happy Shopping! 

psst- last day to enter the $250 shopping spree giveaway is TODAY! Go here to enter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...