Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

December 17, 2012

Stocking Stuffers for Him

Happy Monday! There's just a few more days till Christmas morning! I'm back today sharing with you my picks for stocking stuffers for the men in your life. For my husband there's a few things I always like to include in his stocking, one simple thing is his favorite candy. I usually buy a few of his fave candy bars and slip them inside. Guys love food, and this is really simple and easy to get your hands on. If your guy isn't a sweets person think maybe his fave gum or soft drink and slip that inside.

Stocking Stuffers for Him




I love to include things like small electronics such as travel chargers or head phones. Cologne in his favorite scent is also a great stocking stuffer. Small clothing items such as a new pair of winter gloves, or socks are also good ideas.

What are you stuffing your Husband's stocking with this year? What are your fave items to give to the brothers, Dads and other men in your life? Tell me in the comments below.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...