Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 21, 2013

Coffee Date // this weeks happenings

Happy Friday friends. If we were having coffee today, I'd tell you today was an iced coffee kinda day. It's so hot here already in Phoenix, today is officially the first day of summer but I'd tell you that Phoenix has been having summer temperatures since the end of April! It's hot, nuff said.

If we were having coffee today, I'd tell you that this week has been exciting, draining and challenging all at the same time. 

Exciting because Zane turned six months old on Sunday. Exciting because we enrolled Ava in her very first dance class and picked up her ballet shoes this week. She can't get enough of them, and wants to wear them every where. 

But of coarse they are only for "dance class." 



she's a natural.... no?!!

Also exciting because Zane tried cereal and food for the first time. He ate all of it with out hesitation. He's a champ, he wanted more. He had his six month well baby this week, and is growing and growing. He's going to crawl anytime now. He's already got two bottom teeth and working on the top two.

Crazy nuts. It's going by way to fast for me.


If we were having coffee today, I'd also share with you that this week has been emotionally draining on me as I deal with personal family issues. Spent lots of time in prayer this week and reflecting and asking the Lord for guidance in situations.

So, if we were having coffee today I'd ask you to cozy up on my couch while we sip away and ask you how your week has been?

Tell me, let's have a chat.

Happy Friday. xo!

linking here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...