Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 10, 2013

{Sears Style} Dressing Daddy for Father's Day #ThisisStyle

I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client. #ThisisStyle

Father's Day is fast upon us, just one short week till we get to celebrate DAD and show him how much we love him. I've got a few things up my sleeve, so I was excited to shop for some new clothes for Hubby for this special day. I'm not sure about your hubby but mine is not much of a shopper, it's really hard to get him to spend any kind of money on himself let alone go into a store with me. My husband has a great sense of style, I really enjoy picking things out for him now that I've learned his style and what works best.

This time I was excited to shop online with Sears for some awesome budget friendly duds for my Husband. I've shopped at Sears a lot in the past for my husband, I'm always impressed with their quality and the affordability in their clothing options. 

The first step for me was to scour their website and look for options. In my mind I had a running list of the things that my husband needs in clothing and some fun items as well, like a new pair of sun glasses.

Once I found items that I loved I made a pin board with all the looks I was loving, and wanted Orion to check out. You can see that here.  This made it really helpful for me to find things that I liked, and wanted him to check out later. 

He ended up choosing from the board a shirt, pair of shorts and some fun aviator sun glasses from the board below. 





One thing I love about Sears is their Shop Your Way Rewards, I'm a big rewards card fan and if you're already shopping there you might as well be earning rewards & discounts to use later on future purchases. I was able to save a little bit extra and earn points for the future with my online shopping order.


I've always loved this shade of blue on my husband, this shirt is super soft and the color is so vibrant. Best part it was under $10! We paired it with these awesome shorts, they are Covington brand from Sears.


trying to do his best model pose.


Remember when I mentioned that everything was really budget friendly? Sears is always having some sort of sale and I really love that when shopping. I can count on that I am going to get the very best deal for our budget. Here's a little cost break down of what we got:

shorts under $15
shirt under $10
glasses under $15


clearly we do not take ourselves to serious around here. 


These little munchkins are ready to celebrate DAD!

To see more of our shopping experience visit my Google+ album here. Follow Sears on Twitter for more updates, or follow them on Facebook here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...