Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 28, 2013

Watermelon, Berry & Chia Seed Fruit Pops - All natural Fruit Pops

Summer Recipes
Today I have an awesome treat for you, I've teamed up with some other awesome bloggers to bring you 20+ fantastic summer foods! Perfect for your next gathering. Today, I'm sharing with you a refreshing summer snack from my home to yours! 

 photo watermelonberrypops_zps7a1f61a5.jpg

Summer is here! And it's hot here in Phoenix, I love offering my kiddos a fun all natural fruit pop as a way to cool off in the summer time. I also love making these myself and knowing just exactly what's in my food. No preservatives here, these are all natural, no added sugar. 

Wanna make some of your own? Ok, good. Here's the thing, I don't use measurements most of the time, so go with me on this one. Here's what you'll need:

Two handfuls cubed watermelon (seedless)
One handful black berries
One handful blue berries
1/2 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 Tsp Chia Seeds (don't be scared of these, they have great health benefits read about them here. I like to sneak them in wherever possible.)

Blend all these together in your blender.

 photo WatermelonBerryPops1_zpsfe1f02b0.jpg

Then pour the mixture into your Popsicle molds. Mine are from World Market, but you can find these just about anywhere. If you have any of the mixture that won't fit into the molds, well that's just a bonus drink for you to have right away! :)

 photo WatermelonBerryPops2_zps5be4f78d.jpg

Let them freeze up, I did mine overnight. After that take them out and enjoy! 

They are yummy and your kids will love them! Check out 20+ Summer recipes from some of my fave bloggers! There's sure to be something amazing you can make for your next BBQ this summer! 
  1. Great-Grandma's "Secret-Ingredient" Potato Salad
  2. Blueberry Pie Bars
  3. Watermelon Green Tea
  4. Independence Day Cranberry Pop Rocks Mocktail
  5. Fruit Pizza
  6. Zucchini Recipes
  7. Grilled Pizza
  8. Fruit Yogurt Parfaits
  9. Root Beer Float Popsicles
  10. Watermelon Smoothie
  11. Refreshing Summer Noodle Salad
  12. Frozen Banana Rum Cocktails
  13. Coke Float Popsicles
  14. Peach Cobbler Cupcakes
  15. Lemon Picnic Pasta
  16. Sand Castle Rice Krispies
  17. Frozen Chocolate Bananas
  18. BBQ Chicken Pizza
  19. Watermelon Berry Chia Seeds Pops
  20. Fresh Summer Melon Ideas
  21. How to cut a watermelon
  22. And, even more Favorite Summer Recipes
 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...