Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

June 18, 2013

Quick Gift "Dad's" Float KIt for Father's Day


I put together a quick Father's Day gift for my husband after finding lots of online inspiration. In passing a couple months ago my husband mentioned he wanted root beer floats for Father's Day. So I set out to put a little something together at his request. 


I saw a great tutorial here from A Night Owl blog I used her tutorial and just replaced the paint with glass etching cream and etched my Husband's initials onto a mug I bought at the Dollar Tree. I then paired it with a "DAD'S" root beer sampler pack I found at World Market. I placed them all on a tray together. 

I added some vanilla ice cream and some cards we made for Daddy and presented it to my Husband. He was really happy with it, and is still raving about the mug. He's been using it for everything for the last few days. A really simple and meaningful gift doesn't have to take long, this was just the thing! 


Happy Father's Day Hubby!


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...