Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 20, 2013

Coffee Date // A Little Bit About My Week

Happy Friday friends! If we were having coffee this week I would tell you that I didn't have time for a video this week. It's been kinda crazy, and here's a few reasons why;

* Zane turned 9 months old on Monday! 9 months, can you believe it? I can't, where has the time gone?

*Wednesday I killed a giant scorpion in my house. I nearly had a heart attack trying to do so. Also on Wednesday I nearly got into a car accident because a belt on my car went out and my power steering went out. 

All I could think of was get off the high way somehow. I didn't want to be stranded on the high way with 2 kiddos in 100+ degree heat!

If we we're having coffee today, I would tell you that I miss this crew terribly! I'm so thankful I got to see my siblings this past July when we visited them in Iowa.


One of my brother's turns 25 next week, which makes me feel very old because less than a month later I will be 31, and my sister will turn 32 a month after that. Then my next youngest brother will be 23 in January. Weren't they just little boys I was taking on ice cream dates when I was in high school? Yes, yes they were. 

Can I tell you something? They all live in Iowa, within a five mile radius of each other. Yes, true story. It's really hard living far away from family almost. all. the time! For me anyway, it is. There's a lot of things that I love about where we live and the life we have here. But there are a lot of things we miss out on living so far away and that my friends is hard. 


It makes trips home all the more treasured because I don't get the chance to see them everyday. 

If we were having coffee today I'd tell you that I'm looking forward to Saturday morning pankcakes & waffles. It's becoming our Saturday thing to make a big breakfast, crank up the radio and have a dance party while I cook breakfast. 

I love these lazy days. I love watching my family together. 



If we were having coffee today, what would you tell me about your week? Happy Friday! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...