Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 11, 2013

Refresh Your Home with Renuzit Air Fresheners #choosethemall




  • I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client.

    With the changing of the seasons it has me longing to change the decor in my home and getting excited for Fall in my home. When the seasons change so do the scents in my home. I love complimenting my home with the "smells of the season."

    Nothing says Fall like warm apple pie! I think one of the easiest and quickest ways to chance the atmosphere of your home is with the scents that you can bring in your home. Renuzit has lots of new scents to help you do just that in your home. Renuzit has a brand new look to their air fresheners that I love. They have been around for a while but I love the brand new sleek design they have, and how you can incorporate them into your already existing decor.

    I headed to Wal-Mart to pick up some of these awesome scents, I wanted to fill out home with all sorts of yummy scents for Fall. I love the Fall season, and since it's still blazes hot here in Arizona it doesn't quite feel like Fall yet, but picking up a few apple & cinnamon Renuzit cones makes my home smell just like Fall.

    These are perfect in my kid's room, where they need an extra, ahem.....scent. Especially, the nursery where there's all kinds of stinky things going on. I loved that I could add them into my decor and the cones didn't distract from my already existing decor. The sleek new design lends to this I think, also taking the labels off helped as well.


    I love that these cones come in both white and black making it even easier for you to add them to decor. This white went nicely in Zane's nursery, and I choose the apple cinnamon scent that smells yummy and helps refresh the room when there's a lot of diaper changes going on in this room. 


    In Ava's room I placed a black cone with an awesome coconut scent.

    If you'd like to try out the new Renuzit design and scents email me and I will send you a $1 off coupon so you can try them out for yourself! andreaworley@live.com

    I shopped and found mine at Wal-Mart but you can also find them at Target & Kroger! Visit Renuzit on Facebook for more info and check out the Scent Gents and other contest there as well.
  • LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...