Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

September 4, 2013

Inspirational Running Play List


I've heard a lot of runners say that running is like free therapy, and I agree. When I run I pray a lot, it gives me time to clear my thoughts that are swirling in my head. Gain some perspective about the day and talk to God. 

I also love a good play list when I run. And I love finding inspirational songs that help motivate me and keep God's message on my heart. Here's a few of my rotating faves that are currently playing on my Ipod as I hit the pavement.
  • All for You - Mikes Chair
  • All This Time - Britt Nicole
  • Cast My Cares - Tim Timmons
  • Enough - Jason Castro
  • Forever Reign - One Sonic Society
  • Free - Dara Maclean
  • Get Up - Building 429
  • He Moves You Move - Audio Adrenaline
  • Keep Changing the World - Mikes Chair & Lecrae
  • Life is Beautiful - The Afters
  • Live Like That - Sidewalk Prophets
  • Promises - Sanctus Real
  • This Is The Stuff - Francesca Battistelli
  • Strangely Dim - Francesca Battistelli
  • What A Savior - Laura Story
  • Awaken - Natalie Grant
  • Something Beautiful - Natalie Grant
  • Keep On Shining - Natalie Grant
  • God's Not Dead - Newsboys
  • Good Morning - Mandisa
  • Overcomer - Mandisa
  • Steady My Heart - Kari Jobe
What are some of your favorite songs?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...