Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 13, 2013

5 Questions for the Blogger: Heather from Glitter and Gloss

 photo 5questionsbanner_zpsf2ee8fb1.jpg
Hi friends! Happy Wednesday, today's '5 Questions' comes from the beautiful and talented Heather from Glitter & Gloss!

Yes, a blog devoted to two of my fave things. Well, it's not all about glitter but you get the idea. I first met Heather at a blogging conference a couple years back. Since then I've been following her blog. I love her fun loving attitude, her eye for style, and the fact she loves glitter as much as I do. 

She has two adorable little girls, and an awesome online shop selling what else? Gloss! 

 photo HeatherGlitterandGloss1_zpsbe2450ad.jpg

 photo HeatherGlitterandGloss2_zpsed8c8d01.jpg

Thanks Heather for being apart of the 5 Questions series. Check out Heather's shop here.

Connect with Heather 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...