Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 27, 2013

5 Questions for the Blogger: Molly from Reality Through My Eyes

 photo 5questionsbanner_zpsf2ee8fb1.jpg
You'll know my next guest if you're a reality t.v. junky like myself. She met her hubby on t.v. and fell in love, but more than a reality t.v. star she's a wife and mother first. 

New mama to little Riley and blogger on her own site. I've fallen in love with Molly's quick whit and fun loving personality. Her and Jason also do a weekly pod cast that is so awesome to listen to. Go here to check that out. 

I'm excited to welcome Molly to the blog and happy to have her answering today's '5 Questions.'

 photo MollyRealityThroughMyEyes1_zps8fe473f7.jpg

 photo MollyRealityThroughMyEyes2_zpsf50d758a.jpg

Molly and I could really have some great t.v. marathons and bonding over Starbucks & Pinterest ideas! Thank you Molly for taking part in this fun little series with me today, connect with Molly here:


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...