Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 6, 2013

Restaurant Style Spinach Artichoke Dip

I love spinach artichoke dip! It's one of my fave things to eat at gatherings, tailgates and other parties! It's also my "go to" thing to make when I'm throwing my own parties. So simple and delish! I was on the quest to make the perfect dip that tasted just like the restaurants do, and I think I came up with my own awesome version. 

This is a very cheesy version, like calorie over load! I love it, in moderation of coarse. I love it best served hot out of the oven and with tortilla chips. 


Here's what you'll need:

1 cup Parmesan Cheese
2 cups Mozzarella Cheese divided 
1 jar Alfredo sauce
1 block of cream cheese softened
1 1/2 cups spinach - I use the frozen kind, make sure you drain the excess moisture from it
1 can whole artichoke hearts drained & chopped

Here's what you'll do:

Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.

I like to used my Kitchen Aid mixer to mix everything together, it's just easier and faster but you could do this by hand as well. In your mixers place the softened cream cheese into the bowl and mix till creamy, then dump in your Alfredo sauce, 1 cup Parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese. Then you'll add in your drained spinach and chopped artichokes and mix again till it's all blended nicely. 

Place in a 9x9 baking dish. Add the 1 cup of mozzarella cheese that's left on top of your dip. 

Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese on top is melted and bubbly, with light browning. 

Serve with tortilla chips, crackers or bread. 

I know this will be a hit at your next party, it's always a crowd pleaser at my house! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...