Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

November 4, 2013

Beauty Steals: Pore Minimizers

I love trying out new beauty products. There's lots of debate about high end vs. drug store beauty finds. I myself love trying new things, but know that the higher price tag is worth it sometimes and sometimes you can find things that work just as well for a lower price point.

I'm not a beauty expert, but I love sharing what I've found with others and things that are working for me. Beauty Steals is just that! Products I've tried and used and found more affordable versions that do the same thing.

Today we're talking about pore minimizers! I have rather large pores, and a really uneven skin tone in general. I tried Benefits Porefessional a little over a year ago. I love the smooth finish it gave to my skin. As well as filled in my pores. But with a $30 price tag it can be a bit pricey.

Beauty Steals: Pore Minimizers

Enter L'OREAL's Miracle Blur! I was given a full size sample of this in a party pack about 6 months ago and I've been using it ever since almost daily. It does a little more than smooth out pores it also smoothes fine lines & wrinkles. I don't have a lot of the wrinkle issue but I love how it smoothes my skin just like the higher end product with out the price tag. 

If you're looking for a similar product to do the same try out Miracle Blur! 

What beauty products have you been impressed by lately? Tell me in the comments below. 


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...